Arran’s absolutely fantastic Blog Hop!
I was nominated recently by Paige Randall to participate in the Writing Process Blog Hop. The rules for the hop are as follows:
- Tell everyone what you are currently working on
- Explain how my work differs from others of its genre
- Explain why I write what I write
- Explain how my writing process works
- Pass the torch and responsibility to three other writers
Before I do attempt the blog hop, I would like to thank Paige, not only for nominating me, but also for her kinds words of encouragement. She recently read and reviewed my debut novel (Infertility, Infidelity, and Insanity). It turns out that our genres and subject matters are very similar. I can’t wait to read her upcoming novel, Circling. It’s great to meet another author on the same wavelength.
Right, here I go!
View original post 1,019 more words